- A genus loci living in London for many centuries now.
- Generally resident in a very old house near St James Church in Clerkenwell which is sometimes difficult to locate.
- Currently going by the name of Valentine Rose.
- A psycho-archaeologist, night club owner, collector of travelogues and antique globes.
- A member of The Travellers Club who rarely leaves Clerkenwell.
- A main protagonist in the upcoming collections “Tales of the Lost City” and “The City of Lost Tales”
- A composer, producer and DJ when he takes possession of the musician Stephen Coates who has previously described himself as:
“A vegetarian collector of taxidermy, occasional drug using teetotaller and non smoker, film addict who has never owned a television”